Welcome to Skylands Cycling new website!!
All our content has been restructured and hopefully easier to find for everyone. We also added a member portal with ability to submit and manage your rides along with new member blog. The entire site is built in a responsive design, which means you can view the website on laptop, ipad, or your mobile phone.
The website has the following public information…..
- About Us – Find out about who we are, our member benefits, how to become a sponsor, and other cycling related links
- Ride Calendar – Quick view of all races & events in Mid-Atlantic area including NJBA races. Find out more information on charity rides, triathlon events, and the four annually sponsored races by Skylands Cycling.
- Ride Programs – Explore the different recreational and team programs that we offer along with our rider reimbursement program, ride-more-ride-better incentives, and team results.
- Latest News – Find out about the latest news about the club including announcements, public events, and other cycling related information.
- Feedback – Provide feedback to the Board regarding the new website.
- Membership – Easy link to sign up or renew your Skylands Cycling membership.
PLUS a Member only portal for access to…..
- User Profile – Provides member process for registration, user login, update profile, change password, forget password, and forget username.
- Popular Routes – Access to Skylands Cycling popular starting points and routes including cue sheets.
- Ride Leaders – Learn how to become a ride leader with ability to submit a new ride and manage your existing rides including duplicating a ride.
- Skylands Calendar – Monthly, weekly, or day view of all Skylands specific rides submitted by other members with ability to filter based on ride category. Also, ability to find a ride based on starting location, ride category, and date range.
- Member Blog – Allows members to view and submit their own blog across different post categories include ride feedback, for sale/wanted items, member news, or other cycling related information.
Plus, check out latest Strava activities from your club members in the sidebar along with most recent tweets from @SkylandsCycling