2019 High Point Hill Climb
Saturday – April 27, 2019
High Point State Park, Montague, NJ
USAC Permit #2019-497
|Sr Men (Open)||
Pre-registration only at
Fee includes USA Cycling & NJBA fees
|3 places, $120|
|Men 4/5||3 places, $100|
|Masters 45+||3 places, $100|
|Masters 50+||3 places, $100|
|Masters 55+||3 places, $100|
|Masters 60+||3 places, $100|
|Masters 65+||3 places, $100|
|Eddy Men A (Open)||3 places, $100|
|Eddy Men B (Cat 5 only)||Medals|
|Eddy Women A (Open)||3 places, $100|
|Eddy Women B (Cat 5 only)||Medals|
|Sr Women (Open)||3 places, $150|
|Women 4/5||3 places, $100|
- First rider off at 9:30 a.m. Riders start at 30-second intervals.
- Promoter reserves the right to combine fields.
- Registration is in the 1st parking lot after you enter the park.
- Parking: only at the registration area. No parking at the start!
- Start: Montague Dairy Queen
- Eddy Category: Bicycles must meet USAC Mass Start bicycle rules
- USA Cycling permit pending
- For info – Andrew@SkylandsCycling.com [Download PDF]
View 2019 Results Here: USA Cycling Results