|Fairgrounds Cyclo Cross Points Series 2002|
|Sat/Sun, Nov 2, 10, 16, 24, 2002
Sussex County Fairgrounds, Augusta, NJ
Permitted - USCF 1975
Cycle Craft Shops
Verge Cycle Clothing
|Category||Start Time||Time||Entry Fee||Prize List|
4, 5, Junior, Women, 55+
|10:00 a.m.||~45 min.||$10||Merchandise|
Senior 1, 2, 3
|11:30 a.m.||~ 60 min.||$10||Merchandise|
- From Route I-80 take Exit 34B-Route 15 North, changes to Route 206 North. Straight on 206 North.
Right at the next light (Plains Road, National Bank of Sussex County on corner. 3/4 mile to Fairgrounds, entrance on right.
From Route I-84 take Port Jervis exit for NJ 23 South. Follow 23 to Sussex light. Right toward Newton on SC Route 638. Straight at light onto SC route 565. After a few miles watch for signs for the Fair Grounds. Right onto Linn Smith Rd. Left at "T" onto Plains Road. Straight to the Fair Grounds on your left about two miles. Or if you get to Routes 15 & 206 then go right at light and follow above.
From NY Route 94 take through Vernon, Hamburg to Lafayette. Right at the light onto 94 & 15. Straight on 15 to jct with 206. See above. See map link on July 13.
- approx 8 minutes/lap (challenging CC with off-camber, run-ups, barriers, etc.)
Course designed by VERGE TEST PILOTS Mike and Tim.
- Promoter reserves the right to combine races. - Number desk opens 9:15am. USCF Cross rules apply.
Cross, Road, and Mountain bikes allowed. Grass tires recommended.
This is a series with prizes for overall top finishers combined from the four events.
All additional proceeds will go towards a two day" Juniors only" Stage race in June 2003.
- $10.00 No pre-entry.
- Bring Standard Athlete's Release and cash/check payable to: Jersey Rock'n'Road
- Series #1 , Series #2 , Series #3 , Series #4 , Points
- E-mail: Jimmy or Phone: 973-702-0110 (No calls after 9:00pm, please)