tay in the loop with Skylands Cycling's bikemail system. Communicate
with all list members by emailing to a single address. Available to club members
Members, click here, to start
your BikeMail message.
- The Skylands Cycling BikeMail system is for the exchange of cycling-related information that
is of general interest to club members. It should not be used for personal
communications, distribution of jokes or stories, or to circulate religious,
political or other subject matter not related to cycling. Official SC bike
mail will have [BikeMail] in the subject line.
- Use the "reply all" button with extreme caution. When replying to BikeMail,
it is usually not necessary to share your reply with the entire club. You
can reply to the sender only by using the "reply" button.
- Exercise caution when giving advice. We have access to coaches.
- Remember that BikeMail is primarily a tool for communicating about rides
and other club events and activities. It is not a chat room or forum for debate.
No dissing. Keep it family friendly!
Who gets BikeMail: Sponsors, members, family, friends, and media contacts.
- There is a size limit for BikeMail messages and attachments. Photographs,
spreadsheets, graphics and documents more than one or two pages long will
usually exceed this limit. Please send links to photos and articles.
If you need to send something that is over the limit, it can be done by contacting
- Trouble Shooting: My BikeMail is not working. Ocassionally your
ISP / email provider will block mass mailings.
How do I fix it: There are few steps involved. You needed to remove the senders
address as well as the bikemail from the blocked list (Black list). You need
to then add firstname.lastname@example.org to the friends/allow list (White
list). You may need to add some of the blocked senders to the friends list
also. Some lists use logic for analysis. The address is checked against the
lists so that the known alloweds are released. Then they are checked against
the blocked list. The messages can be directed where to be placed in some
filtering system. Smaller ISP/e-mail providers may not have the same system
as gmail, Yahoo, ...
Forwarded messages will have attachments removed. Copy and paste,
and send as a new message.
- Recipient Limit: The "MailMan" program will not accept your message to
distribute if there are additional recipients on the To:, Cc: or Bcc: line.
To send to those not on the bikemail mailing list, please send a separate
- Subscribe or Remove or learn more via the web