- If you have been sick or in close contact to someone who has COVID-19, DO NOT come to a ride
- Masks are not required to ride but we advise to bring a mask to all rides. Consider wearing your mask whenever you are not riding, such as starts/stops and roadside breakdowns. Cafes or shops used for refueling may require masks for entry.
- Properly social distance in parking lot before and after rides.
- Be courteous to other riders when blowing nose (snot rockets) and coughing. Please move to the back of the group to perform these, if safely feasible.
- Please try to keep some distance between other riders while riding.
A sign-in sheet will be required for group rides. If you discover that you have gotten COVID-19 and have attended a group ride, we would appreciate you contacting the club president so others you have ridden with may be advised. (Your privacy will be respected)