2023 High Point Hill Climb
Saturday – April 29, 2023
High Point State Park, Montague, NJ
USAC Permit #5211
|Sr Men (Open)||
Fee includes USA Cycling & NJBA fees
|Sr. Women (Open)||Cash|
|Non-TT Bike Men A (Open)||Cash|
|Non-TT Women A (Open)||Cash|
- First rider off at 9:30 a.m. Riders start at 30-second intervals.
- Field limited to 240 riders
- Promoter reserves the right to combine fields.
- Registration is in the 1st parking lot after you enter the park.
- Parking: only at the registration area. No parking at the start!
- Start: Montague Dairy Queen
- Start list will be emailed to all by noon on Friday 4/28/23.
- We are please to announce that we are joining two great series, Bike Up Mountain Series (BUMPS).
- Everyone who races is automatically entered into BUMPS Series. For more information please visit their Facebook page and for series results please visit road-results.com.
- Directions to Registration: Rt 23N, Right turn into High Point State Park, registration is in the 1st parking lot after you enter the park, Lake Marcia Lot. Parking only at the registration area.
- No parking at the start! Allow time to park, register and ride down to the start (40minutes)
- For info – Andrew@SkylandsCycling.com
>>> View 2022 Results Here: High Point Hill Climb 2022 Results <<<
View 2019 Results Here: USA Cycling Results