06/04/2019 6:00 pm
Ride Leader: Alogiudice Contact: email@example.com
Distance: ~60 mins
Sussex County Fairgrounds
Augusta Training Series
Sussex County Fair Grounds, Augusta, NJ
Every Tuesday night from April 2 through June 4, 2019*
*EXCEPTION – May 14th
USAC Permit# Pending
*Races may be canceled due to inclement weather, please check website on race day after 3 PM.
|Race||Categories||Start Time||Distance**||Entry Fee|
|“A” race||Pro/1/2/3||6:00 PM**||60 minutes+/Sunset||$20|
|“B” race||Cat 4/5||6:01 PM**||Sunset minus 2 laps||$20|
Registration fee: $20 (Juniors $15)
One-day license: $10 (Cat 5 only)
“Day of” registration only – Registration table opens at 5:15 PM
Dates: April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, May 7, 21, 28, June 4
- New release (wet signature) required for each week.
- One bib number for the series. $5 bib number replacement fee.
- Restrooms/changing area, paved parking, and off-course warm-up area. NOT ALLOWED ON COURSE FOR WARMUP.
- Annual USAC license required for all, Cat 5 One-day licenses can be purchased.
- Qualified Cat. 4s may do the A race; score in the top 5 of the B race to qualify at the promoter’s discretion.
- The Juniors, Women, and Masters will race in their category. Women may race down one category.
- Download ATS race flyer and share with your cycling friends!